Membership allows you to:
- participate in caring for the orchard (planting, weeding, pruning etc.)
- enjoy fruit from the orchard (when available)
- share in regular news from the project
- participate in running the project with a vote at the AGM
- access the site at non-school times (evenings, weekends and school holidays)
Membership costs £5 per annum for individual, couple or family.
We plan to hold a couple of events each year to celebrate planting trees, picking fruit
and so on. More news to come on these!
Sponsor a tree
Sponsors of trees get to:
- be members for two years free of charge
- participate in planting their tree (if desired)
- sponsorship will be acknowledged on the website and at the orchard (on a plaque/information board)
If you’d like to become a member and/or sponsor a tree please contact us!